Dear Dr. Leland, First off i would like to introduce myself as Aidan J. Oestreicher. With the acceptation of part of third grade, I have been at attending Newman since kindergarden. Although i would love to have Ms.Keene as a teacher I'm very eager to have you as a teacher and learn from you. I believe that it might be helpful to know my least favorite thing in English is poetry. I honestly think poetry is useless, and a waste of time and that likely no one will use it once they complete school. My favorite part of English is Reading. I am a habited reader and enjoy reading exciting books that are page turners. At the moment my favorite book is The Basketball Diaries. i have read this book three times and seen the movie twice. I like reading because it's a good activity and offers conversation and discussion towards the classroom. Over the next few months something that might make this experience better is offering both couches to be used during class giving four trivia questions per day. I believe that trivia is fun and the couch allows students to be comfortable while learning. I hope that our relationship is a positive experience and you help enhance my knowledge of English and that you consider my offer to help enhance the experience. Aidan-C
Dear Dr. Leland, First off i would like to introduce myself as Aidan J. Oestreicher. With the acceptation of part of third grade, I have been at attending Newman since kindergarden. Although i would love to have Ms.Keene as a teacher I'm very eager to have you as a teacher and learn from you. I believe that it might be helpful to know my least favorite thing in English is poetry. I honestly think poetry is useless, and a waste of time and that likely no one will use it once they complete school. My favorite part of English is Reading. I am a habited reader and enjoy reading exciting books that are page turners. At the moment my favorite book is The Basketball Diaries. i have read this book three times and seen the movie twice. I like reading because it's a good activity and offers conversation and discussion towards the classroom. Over the next few months something that might make this experience better is offering both couches to be used during class giving four trivia questions per day. I believe that trivia is fun and the couch allows students to be comfortable while learning. I hope that our relationship is a positive experience and you help enhance my knowledge of English and that you consider my offer to help enhance the experience. Aidan-C
ReplyDelete