Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rewrites

Yes, I do allow rewrites on almost all MLA formatted assignments. Some missed points, however, cannot be made up on a rewrite. For example, if I deduct points for lateness or formatting, those points will be a permanent reduction. If you want to rewrite a paper for a higher grade, you must schedule a meeting with me to ask for a rewrite. During that meeting, you and I will agree on a rewrite strategy and completion date. If you adhere to the terms and turn in a better paper, I will assign you a new grade. And no -- I won't give you a lower grade if you happen to write a worse paper the second time around. Let me know if you have questions.

1 comment:

  1. Almost everyone’s blog posts were good but I saw only three stands out. I think the three most interesting and most well-written paragraphs were, William Twomeys, William Uhalt’s, and George Casey’s. William Twomeys post was very informant and got to the point. George’s paragraph was very well written about the topic, but I do not agree with what he said. William Uhalts paragraph was great it was very well worded and got to the point. It described a lot about Mcandless and got a lot of information out.

    ReplyDelete